For general and new business inquiries please contact us.
Arts & Design
113 57 Stockholm | Sweden
Slobodan Zivic (b.1976)
With a distinctive digital graphics weighting on post-internet esthetics - he has since gone on to become a prominent visual artist.
Besides his art - Zivic is creating identities and making it a visible and substantial communication through applying modern cultural values among others. Implementing design and art direction for culture/lifestyle oriented establishments - working cross disciplinary to realize this vision. With ties to the music industry - his body of work sees the visual identities of several noted artists, as well as his Swedish Grammy-nominated video for Kriget's Submission to his directorial credit. Zivic lives and works in Stockholm - his work has previously been exhibited with Galleri Jonas Kleerup, hangmenProjects (curated by C-print) and group shows as "So Long St Salong" (curated by Alexandra Karpilovski) and Christian Cherry Ling, "Plan5" by Martin Kozlowski.
Swedish Grammy Awards 2012 - Nomination for Best Video.
- hangmenProjects, Stockholm: "Public Audio Image" (2016).
- Riche Lilla Baren, Stockholm: "i-CRACKED" (2016).
- Galleri Jonas Kleerup (group shows).
- “So long st salong” Group show curated by Alexandra Karpilovski and Christian-Cherry Ling (2017) .
- Plan 5 “Birger Jarl Rmx” Group show curated by Ilja Karilampi and Martin Kozlowski (2017) .
- Galleri Skomakeriet, Stockholm - Interrupted Moments Memory Bank Rabbit Hole (2017)
The Absolut Company | Red Bull Music Academy | NIKE | Department Festival | Universal Music Sweden | Sony Music | Spritmuseum | FKP Scorpio | TEN Music Group | Middle West Mgmt | Nöjesguiden | Nordic Playlist | Kulturhuset Stadsteatern | Refune Records |
King Island Music AB/Roxy Recordings | Satumaa Family Business | DePalma Workwear |
Website photo credits: Hedvig Jenning. For high resolution photos and film please send a request via email. Copyright © 2018 Studio Slobodan. All Rights Reserved.